HOME HEATING SERVICE IN MA. WE DELIVER ON OUR PROMISE 24-7.
Whenever your home heating system needs professional repair or maintenance service, you can always rely on the experts at Suburban HVAC. Our local heating company has been proudly serving homeowners for over 50 years, offering comprehensive comfort solutions, exceptional service, and optimal value.
Our heating services focus on meeting your needs with professionalism, the finest systems and products, and quality care. That’s why Suburban HVAC is a leading choice for heating repair and maintenance services throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
Looking for gas furnace repair “near me” in Westwood, Boston, or a nearby area? Simply call Suburban at 781-769-1515 or contact us online now!
No matter what heating service you need, take comfort—we’ll be right over.
With Suburban, You Can Always Expect:
- Fast response times and a dedicated customer service representative
- Fully trained, licensed, and insured technicians who will treat you and your home with the utmost respect
- Technicians who are equipped with your detailed customer history (for the last 6 months) and cutting-edge technology so that we stay ahead of the curve and on top of your every need!
In short, we’re committed to quality and achieving the highest level of satisfaction with every service.
Heating Repair Services in Westwood, MA
When you contact Suburban HVAC for gas furnace repair, we’ll send one of our skilled, trained, and fully-equipped technicians out to help you as soon as possible. Our focus is on providing you with repairs that are both timely and precise so that your heating system can continue meeting your comfort needs.
Some signs it’s time to call Suburban for heating repair service include:
- Short-cycling systems
- No heat or cold air coming from your vents
- Uneven temperatures or cold spots around your home
- Strange noises and/or smells coming from your system
- Skyrocketing energy bills during the cold season
At Suburban, we are equipped with the knowledge and equipment to diagnose and repair any heating system problems for all types of units, from gas furnaces to boilers, hybrid heating systems, heat pumps and more.
Need furnace repair in Westwood, MA? Call 781-769-1515 or contact us online to schedule repair service with a trusted furnace contractor “near me” now!
If we find that heating repair service won’t provide the value and lasting solutions you need, we’ll let you know that upfront, explaining your best options for heating replacement.
Heating & Gas Furnace Maintenance in Westwood, MA
Preventive furnace maintenance is the ideal way to keep your heating system operating in peak condition. It can also be the key to:
- Minimizing energy use and system operating costs
- Reducing the risk of unexpected breakdowns, as well as the need for future repairs
- Maximizing the life span of your system
The reason that furnace maintenance offers these benefits is that routine heating tune-ups can:
- Keep your system and its key components clean
- Reveal any issues or problems that may be developing in your system
- Ensure those problems are addressed ASAP—and before they cause damage and the need for more involved repairs
At Suburban, our experienced HVAC maintenance specialists have streamlined our furnace tune-up services to provide complete, effective solutions that will reduce wear on your system and add years of reliable service.
Has it been more than a year since your last heating tune-up service? If so, call 781-769-1515 or contact Suburban HVAC online now to schedule furnace maintenance.
Residential Heating FAQs
How long will my heating system last?
While the life span of a home heating system can vary from one system and type to another, you can typically expect a new heat pump system to last from 10-15 years. Gas furnaces typically last from 17-25 years, and boilers typically last from 20-35 years.
How can I better control my home energy costs?
With energy costs climbing, there are a few steps you can take to help reduce the expenses of heating your home, including:
- High efficiency
- Programmable thermostats
Why is my furnace blowing cold air?
There are various causes, including:
- Your thermostat’s fan setting is set to “on” instead of “auto”
- Your pilot light is out
- There is no gas going to the furnace
Schedule Heating Repair & Maintenance in Westwood, Boston & Throughout Eastern MA
At Suburban, we specialize in residential heating services, systems, and solutions. Your comfort comes first with us. Whether you need gas furnace repair or heating maintenance service, we can guarantee a superior experience when you choose to connect with our team for Westwood HVAC services.
Call 781-769-1515 or contact Suburban HVAC online now for a free service quote or to schedule heating repair or maintenance at your Eastern Massachusetts home.
We are proud to provide first-class service throughout the Eastern Massachusetts area, including in Westwood, Dover, Wellesley, Brookline, Newton, Needham, Arlington, Cambridge, Milton, Norwood, and beyond!
Click on the Above Images to Enlarge Them
- Ducts are used with forced-air heating and cooling systems to distribute conditioned air throughout houses. In typical houses, about 30 to 50% of the air that moves through the duct system is lost through leaks, holes, and poorly connections. The result is an inefficient HVAC system, high utility bills, and difficulty keeping the house comfortable, no matter how the thermostat is set.
- The exterior of your home—the outer walls, ceiling, windows, and floor—is called the “envelope” or “shell.” As a knowledgeable homeowner or with the help of a skilled contractor, you can save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs (or up to 10% on your total annual energy bill) by sealing and insulating your home envelope. It will also make your home more comfortable and help your heating and cooling system run more efficiently.
- Most of the energy used in a home goes towards conditioning the space. Often, this is largely affected by the size of the house, rather than the number of occupants. Heating, cooling, and lighting are still the largest single energy end-uses in a home, despite increased energy efficiency of this equipment. You can save about 10 to 40% on energy costs with the correct thermostat for your system and home.