Heating Maintenance in Westwood, MA
Your heating system is essential to maintaining comfort and low monthly expenses. When it’s neglected for too long, it can require costly heating repairs or replacements. At Suburban HVAC, we have everything you need to keep your heating unit going strong for years to come.
Benefits of Heating Maintenance
Maintenance is something most homeowners overlook. That’s because it’s easy not to think about your heating as long as it continues to do its job. But scheduling routine professional maintenance comes with many benefits, including:
- Extended life span of your heating unit
- Lower risk of needing costly repairs
- Increased energy efficiency
- Lower monthly energy bills
- Better air quality
Experience the benefits of professional maintenance for your home’s heating unit with Suburban HVAC.
Heating Maintenance Checklist
Your heating system works hard to keep you comfortable when temperatures drop. There are several simple tasks you can perform to keep your heating system working as efficiently as possible, including:
- Clean your ductwork: Clean your ductwork occasionally to keep dust and debris from building up.
- Change your furnace filter every month: Changing your furnace filter every month helps your heating system work as efficiently as possible, saving energy and lowering your utility bills.
- Make sure all your vents are clear and free of dust and debris: Keeping your vents and cold-air returns free of dust and debris will keep air moving through your house and promote even heating throughout your home.
- Schedule yearly maintenance: Schedule a yearly maintenance check to have your system inspected. The technician can make any necessary repairs and prevent potential breakdowns.
Closely monitoring your heating system is essential if you want it to keep running as it should. Scheduling an annual maintenance check each fall will allow the technician to make any adjustments and look for worn parts that may potentially cause problems.
Avoid costly repairs and replacements with routine maintenance from our professionals at Suburban HVAC.
Why Choose Suburban HVAC?
We’ve been the leading provider of energy-efficient heating systems services since 1963. Standing by with 24/7 service, Suburban HVAC is always available when you need us. Our highly trained technicians have the experience, tools, and resources to keep your heater running without issue for many more years.
A well-maintained heater is a reliable, money-saving heater.
How often should we schedule an HVAC maintenance appointment?
Most HVAC professionals recommend scheduling a yearly maintenance check before turning your furnace on in the fall. Calling a technician to inspect your furnace will ensure it’s in good working order and no potential problems are lurking undetected.
What are the benefits of regular maintenance checks?
Regular maintenance checks improve energy efficiency and lower your utility bills. During a maintenance check, a technician will look for any worn parts or areas of the system showing signs of damage. Routine care allows our technicians to detect and resolve problems proactively.
Can I clean my ductwork by myself?
You can clean your ductwork to an extent, but it will be hard for you to reach more than a few feet. Hiring professionals to clean your ducts ensures that your entire system is sufficiently cleaned.