Every Reason You Need To Take Comfort
This is Massachusetts where the temperatures can drop so low your shadow freezes or soar so high you melt down, which, as luck would have it, is usually the exact time your heating and air conditioning breaks down.
Whether your goal is to lower your energy costs with a new, high efficiency unit, or simply to have a dedicated, experienced team standing by 24-7 to service your current system, you can take comfort with Suburban. Since 1965, our family owned business in Westwood, MA has been proudly providing cost effective, energy efficient heating and cooling systems that not only keep your indoor environment comfortable, but healthier too.
Our experienced technicians are NATE*, QIV*, and EPA* certified. They receive ongoing training to stay on top of the latest trends in heating and air conditioning technology, HVAC service solutions, and energy efficiency standards. No matter what the make and model, you can trust Suburban to get the job done right.
We are proud to be one of a handful of New England companies to have received the highest honor in our industry – The Carrier President’s Award for Excellence. Your home’s heating and cooling system is a major investment. Hire a company you can trust. Choose Suburban for your MA home HVAC needs.
Residential Money Saving Tips
- Clean and replace filters regularly. Dirty and dusty filters are the reason for half the repair calls to service technicians. A dirty clogged filter will slow down airflow, increase energy usage, and reduce system reliability.
- Install properly sized equipment. Installing the right sized equipment is essential to getting the best performance and comfort. Bigger is not always better when buying new heating and cooling equipment. A system that’s too large will experience reduced reliability because of frequent on/off cycling.
- Set your thermostats correctly. When running your AC, do not turn the temperature down below 69 degrees. This could cause your AC unit to freeze up, ceasing airflow.
- Set your thermostat as high as is comfortable in the summer and as low as is comfortable in the winter. Consider installing a Wi-Fi programmable thermostat.
- Select energy efficient products when you buy new heating and cooling equipment.
- Look for the high AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) ratings for furnaces and boilers, and high SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) ratings for air conditioning equipment.
*Below is reference info that provides additional detail related to technical terms: