Residential Heating Service in Westwood, MA
Since 1963, Suburban HVAC has provided homeowners in and around Norfolk County, MA, with exceptional heating services and comfort solutions.
Our fully trained, licensed, and insured heating contractors are skilled at providing installation, repair, and maintenance for all brands and types of heating systems. Plus, we back our comfort solutions with customer-focused service and top-of-the-line equipment.
Heating Installation & Replacement in Needham
When it’s time to install a new heating system in your Westwood-area home, our experts have you covered. We can guide you throughout the process, helping you:
- Select the best brand and type of heating system for your home, needs, and budget: We stay informed of all the manufacturer incentive programs and utility rebates throughout Eastern Massachusetts so we can pass them on to you and you can maximize your savings.
- Get your new heating system up and running as soon as possible: From ordering your new unit to completing the installation, our team will handle everything, ensuring your new heating system is flawlessly installed so it’s ready to run perfectly for years to come.
Not sure if now’s the time for a new heating system? Our experts can inspect your system and give you helpful answers so you can make the best decision for you and your family.
Call Suburban HVAC at 781-769-1515 or contact us online today to schedule heating replacement or installation in Westwood, MA.
We offer excellent financing options with approved credit.
While furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and other heating systems are built to last, they can break down from time to time, especially as they age. When your heating system isn’t meeting your comfort needs, or it breaks down altogether, you can turn to Suburban HVAC for professional diagnostics and repairs.
Some signs that it’s probably time to call Suburban HVAC for heating repairs include:
- An aging heating system: If your heating system is at least 10 years old, it’s time to start considering replacement.
- More frequent or more extensive repairs: If you’re calling for heating repairs more than a few times a year, or if you’re starting to replace major components of your heating system, it’s likely time to consider upgrading your system to a newer, more efficient model.
- Hot and cold spots around your home: When heating systems can’t provide uniform comfort across your home, anything from the thermostat to the fans may need to be repaired.
- Sharp increases in energy bills: Outside of the obvious hike in utility rates we get from time to time, you shouldn’t see a huge increase from month to month unless your heating system isn’t operating efficiently.
Call 781-769-1515 or contact Suburban HVAC today to schedule heating repair at your Westwood, MA, home.
Heating Maintenance in MA
After you’ve installed a new heating system or had your current unit repaired, the best thing you can do to protect your investment and keep your system in peak condition is get routine heating tune-ups from Suburban HVAC.
We recommend getting a heating tune-up at least once a year, ideally at the end of summer or during fall — before you turn your heater on for winter.
Our thorough heating maintenance involves inspecting all major components of heating systems and:
- Cleaning or changing air filters as needed
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Adjusting electrical connections as needed
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Checking safety controls
- And more
Call Suburban HVAC at 781-769-1515 or contact us online to schedule your heating tune-up today.
Schedule Heating Services in or Around Needham, MA
Client satisfaction and superior heating service are priorities at Suburban HVAC. It’s why we’ve been going the extra mile for our clients for over five decades. We’re the team to call if you need any heating services in the Westwood, MA, area.
Call Suburban HVAC at 781-769-1515 or contact us online today to schedule HVAC services in or around Westwood, MA.
We proudly offer the highest quality heating services in Westwood, Dover, Wellesley, Brookline, Newton, Needham, Cambridge, and surrounding areas.
The Suburban HVAC Difference
- A management team with 100+ years of combined HVAC experience
- Continually trained, licensed, and certified technical teams
- Long-term, full-time employees who have successfully passed stringent background checks
- Custom-designed heating and cooling solutions
- A dedicated support staff who works to get you every rebate and credit possible during and after heating installation
- Zero pressure to buy — we’ll never sell you something you don’t need
- Free, no-obligation consultations by phone or in person
Frequently Asked Questions About Heating
Why is my furnace only blowing cold air?
The most common reason for a furnace to blow cold air is a dirty filter. A filter blocked by dirt buildup can block airflow to your furnace’s heat exchanger, causing it to overheat and shut off.
How long will my furnace last?
You can expect your furnace to last 15 to 20 years, but routine preventative maintenance could increase this number significantly.
Does my furnace really need a filter?
Technically, you could run your furnace without a filter, but it’s not safe or healthy for your home’s air quality. Filters are designed to block pollutants and contaminants and prevent them from circulating through your home. Filters also keep the inner mechanisms of your system in good condition.