RESIDENTIAL COOLING MAINTENANCE IN WESTWOOD, MA
Delivering Trusted AC Maintenance in Westwood, Massachusetts
Maintaining your AC system with preventive maintenance is one of the best ways to prevent major repairs. Suburban HVAC has a dedicated team to keep your Westwood, MA home cool during the spring and summer months.
An AC unit is essential to your home’s comfort. You can put your trust in Suburban HVAC to provide services, whether it is regularly scheduled maintenance or emergency services. When you call Suburban HVAC, you are calling a family-owned business that will guarantee cost-effective, energy-efficient solutions to your AC system.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
Regular maintenance has a variety of benefits, aside from being a cost-effective solution for repairs and emergency visits in the long run. Regularly scheduled AC maintenance has many benefits, including:
- Lower chance of breakdowns and big repairs
- Increased efficiency
- Potentially lower energy bills
- Better system performance
- Improved air quality
- Longer unit life span
- Improve home comfort
Why Preventive Maintenance is Recommended
There are many different parts to preventive maintenance and why it is important for your AC systems. Some of these reasons include:
- Dirty condenser coils increase your electrical bill
- Dirty evaporator coils (even with a small amount of dirt) can decrease efficiency, increase operating costs, and be a major cause of compressor failure
- A low or high refrigerant charge can cause compressor failure
- Loose belts and worn pulleys decrease airflow
- Improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail
- Algae can plug a condensation drain which can cause expensive water damage
With all that could go wrong with your system, maintenance visits are your best chance to catch small issues before they turn into major ones. Schedule a visit by contacting Suburban at 781-769-1515.