The Mass Save Program
Mass Save is paving the path to a carbon-neutral future by making Massachusetts homes and businesses more energy-efficient. As part of this mission, there are many ways homeowners can save significant money with available rebates for highly energy-efficient heating and cooling systems like heat pumps.
At Suburban HVAC, we’re proud to be a Mass Save Heat Pump Installer Network member. We can help you save thousands of dollars on a new heat pump to keep your home at the perfect temperature all year.
Heat Pump Rebates
If you need a new heating and cooling system for your home, a heat pump is a highly efficient option. They help reduce your carbon footprint as it doesn’t use fossil fuels like gas- and oil-fired furnaces and boilers.
Because of their environmental friendliness, homeowners have access to available rebates to offset the cost of installation.
Current rebates include:
- Whole-home rebates of $10,000 are available for those who install heat pumps as the sole source for heating and cooling.
- Partial-home rebates are available for those who supplement an existing system with a heat pump and are offered based on equipment size at $1,250 per ton.
With both available rebates, homeowners must ensure that their home has received sufficient weatherization. This is required for all whole-home rebates and may qualify partial-home rebate customers for an additional $500 bonus.
With these savings, now is the time to invest in a new heat pump with Suburban HVAC. Call 781-769-1515 to schedule heat pump installation.
- Offers are valid only for residential customers in Massachusetts where Berkshire Gas, Cape Light Compact, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, or Unitil is the Program Sponsor.
- Equipment must be installed by a contractor participating in the Mass Save Heat Pump Installer Network between Jan. 1, 2023, and Dec. 31, 2023.
- Equipment must be listed on the Mass Save Heat Pump Qualified Products List.
- Equipment must be new and installed to replace oil, propane, natural gas, or electric baseboard (resistance) as the primary heating system.
- Partial-home rebates: An integrated control from the Mass Save Integrated Control Qualified Product List must be installed in homes with a pre-existing heating type of propane, oil, or natural gas.
- Whole-home rebates: Homes must be sufficiently weatherized prior to heat pump installation, and a whole-home heat pump verification form must be completed and signed.
- The rebate form and supporting documentation must be received by Feb. 29, 2024.
Choose Suburban HVAC for Your Heat Pump Installation
Let Suburban HVAC help you save money and energy with superior heat pump installations. As a Mass Save Heat Pump Installer Network member, you’ll be eligible for these outstanding rebate offers.
There’s never been a better time to invest in your home comfort system, so don’t delay. Call Suburban HVAC today to schedule your heat pump installation before these savings expire.