Since 1965, Suburban HVAC has been providing homeowners in and around Norfolk County, MA with exceptional heating service and comfort solutions. Our fully trained, licensed, and insured heating contractors are skilled at providing installation, repair, and maintenance service for all brands and types of heating systems. Plus, we back our comfort solutions with customer-focused service and top-of-the-line equipment.
Call Suburban at (781) 769-1515 or contact us online now to schedule heating service in or around Westwood, MA!
Heating Installation & Replacement Service in Westwood, MA
When it’s time to install a new heating system in your Westwood-area home, our experts have you covered! We can guide you at every step of the process, helping you:
- Select the best brand and type of heating system to fit your home, your heating needs, and your budget: We stay informed of all the manufacturer incentive programs and utility rebates throughout Eastern Massachusetts so that we can pass them on to you and you can maximize your savings!
- Get your new heating system up and running as soon as possible: From ordering your new unit to completing the installation process, our team will handle everything, ensuring your new heating system is flawlessly installed so that it’s ready to run perfectly for years to come!
Not sure if now’s the time for a new heating system? We can help! Our experts can inspect your system and give you helpful answers so you can make the best decision for you and your family!
Heating Repair Service in Westwood, MA
While furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, and other heating systems are built to last, they can break down from time to time, especially as they age. Whenever your heating system isn’t meeting your comfort needs—or it breaks down altogether, you can turn to Suburban for professional diagnostic and repair services.
Some signs that it’s probably time to call Suburban for heating repairs at your Westwood-area home include the following:
- An aging heating system: If your heating system is at least 10 years old, it’s time to start weighing your options for replacement.
- More frequent or more extensive repairs: If you’re having to call for heating repairs more than a couple times a year—or if you’re starting to replace the major components of your heating system, it’s likely a good idea to consider upgrading your system to newer, more efficient model.
- Hot and cold spots around your home: When heating systems are not able to provide uniform comfort across your home, anything from the thermostat to the fans may need to be repaired.
- Sharp increases in energy bills: Outside of the obvious hike in utility rates that we experience from time to time, you shouldn’t see a huge increase from month to month, unless your heating system is not operating efficiently.
Call (781) 769-1515 or contact Suburban online now to schedule heating repair service at your Westwood, MA home!
Heating Maintenance in Westwood, MA
After you’ve installed a new heating system or had your current unit repaired, the best thing you can do to protect your investment and keep your system in peak condition is to get routine heating tune-ups from Suburban HVAC. We recommend getting a heating tune-up service at least once a year, ideally at the end of summer or during the fall—before you turn your heater on for the winter.
Our thorough heating maintenance service involves inspecting all major components of heating systems and:
- Cleaning or changing air filters as needed
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Adjusting electrical connections as needed
- Calibrating the thermostat
- Checking safety controls
- And more!
Call Suburban at (781) 769-1515 or contact us online to schedule your heating tune-up service today!
Frequently Asked Questions About Heating
Why is my furnace only blowing cold air?
The most common reason for a furnace to blow cold air is a dirty filter. A filter blocked by dirt build-up can block airflow to your furnace’s heat exchanger, causing it to overheat and shut off.
How long will my furnace last?
You can expect your furnace to last 15-20 years, but routine preventative maintenance could increase this number significantly.
Does my furnace really need a filter?
Technically you could run your furnace without a filter, but it’s not a safe or healthy choice for your household’s air quality. Filters are designed to block pollutants and contaminants and prevent them from circulating through your home. Filters also serve to keep the inner mechanisms of your system in good condition.
Schedule Heating Services in or Around Westwood, MA
Client satisfaction and superior heating service are priorities at Suburban HVAC. It’s why we’ve been going the extra mile for our clients for more than five decades! So, if you need any heating services in the Westwood, MA area, we’re the team to call.
To schedule HVAC services in or around Westwood, MA, call Suburban at (781) 769-1515 or contact us online now!
We proudly offer the highest quality heating services in Westwood, Dover, Wellesley, Brookline, Newton, Needham, Cambridge, and surrounding areas!
The Suburban Difference
- A management team with 100+ years of combined HVAC experience
- Continually trained, licensed, and certified technical teams
- Long-term, full-time employees who have successfully passed stringent background checks
- Custom-designed heating and cooling solutions
- A dedicated support staff who works to get you every rebate and credit possible, both during and after the installation of your new heating system
- Zero pressure to buy—We will never sell you something you don’t need just for the sake of the sale.
- Free, no-obligation consultations by phone or in person