Residential Heating & Cooling Services in Duxbury, MA
Whether you need a new HVAC system or installation, repair, or service for your current HVAC system, Suburban HVAC is the local service company in Duxbury, MA, that you can trust. We offer our clients reliable services and affordable solutions to ensure they have dependable comfort season after season.
Heating Installation & Replacement Services in Duxbury, MA
When the time comes to select new heating equipment for your Duxbury home, Suburban can assist at every step of the way. Our team will:
- Evaluate your needs, taking your unique home’s layout and heating load needs into account
- Point out your best options
- Handle your heating installation with exceptional care, using best practices to ensure your new system is perfectly installed
- Provide optimal home comfort and value
Heating Repair & Maintenance Service for Duxbury Homes
If your heating system is struggling to keep up with your needs, Suburban can provide the repair and maintenance service you need to restore your system. Backed with extensive training and knowledge, we are skilled at:
- Diagnosing and repairing heating system problems
- Inspecting, cleaning, calibrating, and tuning up heating systems
Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement in Duxbury, MA
With the heat and humidity that comes with Duxbury, you need a cooling system you can count on to keep you comfortable. At Suburban HVAC, we can make sure that happens!
Whether it’s time for a new AC for your new home or you need to replace a rundown cooling system, we can help you find the right new unit to meet your needs for years to come. We can also install your new unit, set up any custom controls and features you want, and show you how to operate it. We’re experienced at installing all types of new cooling systems, including:
- Central ACs
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Heat pumps
Air Conditioner Repair & Maintenance Service in Duxbury, MA
At Suburban, our cooling services go beyond installations and replacements. We’re also proud to provide complete AC repair and maintenance services. Whether you’re dealing with a system that’s not working properly, that has completely broken down, or that simply needs a routine tune-up, we have you covered!
Contact Suburban HVAC for Heating & Air Conditioner Services in Duxbury, MA
As a local HVAC company serving Duxbury for more than 50 years, we’re known for excellence, top-quality service, and turnkey comfort solutions. That’s why Duxbury homeowners rely on us for all of their HVAC needs — and why we’re a leading HVAC company throughout Suffolk County, MA!
FACTS ABOUT DUXBURY
Duxbury, MA, is a fabulous community, and it is our pleasure to provide fast and reliable HVAC services to it. We are proud to say that our locally owned and operated company is the region’s top choice for heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services.
- With just over 15,000 residents, Duxbury is one of the most popular towns in Plymouth County. In fact, the first people to move into the area settled here as early as 12,000 years ago.
- Incorporated in 1637, many of the Pilgrims moved here as they established farms and began growing crops in the area. Today, many of these individuals can be found at the Old Burying Ground located on Chestnut Street, and many of the fields they cultivated are still in use today.
- Duxbury was named by Myles Standish, who took the name from the Duxbury Woods located nearby his home in Chorley, Great Britain.
- The American Revolution brought significant change to the region. Namely, it brought about the beginning of the shipbuilding area. Many of the schooners and other ships that plowed the waters just offshore and all the way to the Grand Banks following the war and through the middle of the 19th century were built in Duxbury.
- By the late 1800s, Duxbury went through even more changes. As shipbuilding and farming began to wane, people began enjoying their summer vacations in the area. As tourists began to flock to the region to enjoy the warm weather and cool water, many chose to settle in the region and open restaurants, hotels, resorts, and even fishing charters.
- Cranberries are big business in Massachusetts, and Duxbury is the sixth-largest producer in the state. It is also one of the largest producers of oysters and shellfish.
- There are plenty of points of interest in the town, including the Alexander Standish House, the Captain Daniel Bradford House, Duxbury Beach, the Old Shipbuilder’s Historic District, the Pillsbury Summer House, and, of course, Tree of Knowledge Corner.
- If you love bridges, head on over to the Powder Point Bridge. At 2,200 feet long, it’s one of the longest bridges in the state.
- Feel like cooling off in the summer? Head on over to Duxbury Beach. The gentle waves and soft sand are a popular place for families in the area to spend their summer days.