Residential Heating & Cooling Services Cohasset, MA
Suburban Companies: Providing HVAC service and sales support to Cohasset, Massachusetts.
At Suburban, we think of the communities we serve as “part of our neighborhood.” Members of our staff live in these communities, as do hundreds of our customers.
Yes, we know towns like Cohasset inside and out. And we know we can help you keep your family comfortable during seasons hot and cold. Comfort comes in differing degrees here in the Northeast, so it’s imperative you work with a local HVAC company that you can trust, and puts your own unique environmental comfort needs first – around the home and office.
- Heating system service – new HVAC, furnace, or repairs to existing systems
- Central air conditioning service
- Carrier air conditioning products
- Air filters
- Air purifiers
- UV lamps
- Scheduled maintenance contracts
Fun facts about Cohasset, Massachusetts:
- The town’s name came from the Algonquian word “Conahasset,” meaning “long rocky place.”
- Cohasset was originally part of Suffolk County, and when the southern part of the county was set off as Norfolk County in 1793, it included the towns of Cohasset, Hingham and Hull. In 1803 Hull and Hingham opted out of Norfolk County and became part of Plymouth County, leaving Cohasset as an exclave of Norfolk County.
- The Witches of Eastwick, which premiered in 1987, starring Cher, Susan Sarandon, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Jack Nicholson was filmed in Cohasset.