Detail At Every Level Of Your Home
Home is where the comfort is. Well, it’s where your comfort should be. How does your home stack up?
In order to get the efficiency and comfort you expect in your home, the following steps should be taken to maximize comfort and minimize ongoing expense:
- The equipment needs to be sized correctly for your home.
- The system should be installed properly.
- Pre-existing problems with your duct system and home insulation should be uncovered and resolved.
Answer the following questions
- Do you have hot or cold spots in your home?
- Is your home too dry or too humid?
- Do some rooms need to be dusted more often than others?
- Do some rooms feel stuffy?
- Have allergies or asthma become issues for your family?
- Are your energy bills higher than they should be?
Buying a new heating and cooling system is a very important financial decision. Over time, the combined costs of owning a system always far exceeds the initial cost of buying it. The wrong system, improperly installed, could sentence you to over 20 years of excessive utility and repair bills. It may also not deliver the comfort you expect and deserve, and it may adversely affect your family’s health and safety.
There’s a world of difference between a system that puts out some hot or cold air, and one that performs at the high efficiency, comfort and safety levels intended by the equipment manufacturers. Take comfort in knowing that Suburban wavers at nothing to provide you with the right system that fits your home and budget.