Delivering Trusted AC Maintenance in Westwood, Massachusetts
Maintaining your AC system with preventive maintenance is one of the best ways to prevent major repairs. Suburban HVAC has a dedicated team to keep your Westwood, MA home cool during the spring and summer months.
An AC unit is essential to your home’s comfort. You can put your trust in Suburban HVAC to provide services, whether it is regularly scheduled maintenance or emergency services. When you call Suburban HVAC, you are calling a family-owned business that will guarantee cost-effective, energy-efficient solutions to your AC system.
To get starts with the Suburban difference, contact our team today for your Westwood home by giving us a call at 781-769-1515 or by contacting us online.
Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
Regular maintenance has a variety of benefits, aside from being a cost-effective solution for repairs and emergency visits in the long run. Regularly scheduled AC maintenance has many benefits, including:
- Lower chance of breakdowns and big repairs
- Increased efficiency
- Potentially lower energy bills
- Better system performance
- Improved air quality
- Longer unit life span
- Improve home comfort
To get started with AC maintenance for your systems, contact us today 781-769-1515 or contact us online.
Why Preventive Maintenance is Recommended
There are many different parts to preventive maintenance and why it is important for your AC systems. Some of these reasons include:
- Dirty condenser coils increase your electrical bill
- Dirty evaporator coils (even with a small amount of dirt) can decrease efficiency, increase operating costs, and be a major cause of compressor failure
- A low or high refrigerant charge can cause compressor failure
- Loose belts and worn pulleys decrease airflow
- Improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail
- Algae can plug a condensation drain which can cause expensive water damage
With all that could go wrong with your system, maintenance visits are your best chance to catch small issues before they turn into major ones. Schedule a visit by contacting Suburban at 781-769-1515.
Types of Systems We Service
There are many different systems that homeowners in Westwood, MA choose from when it comes to their AC unit. With all of the variety, we have trained technicians that are knowledgeable on many different brands, makes, and models.
Our technicians are ready to diagnose the issue and provide an expert fix that is guaranteed to last.
Contact Suburban HVAC for expertise and friendly customer service by calling 781-769-1515 or by contacting us online.
Common Residential Cooling FAQs
With nearly six decades of industry experience serving the Westwood, MA community, we’ve received many questions from customers regarding their home’s cooling system. We’ve compiled some of the most common concerns raised by homeowners.
How do I know when I need a new air conditioner?
Here are some signs you need a new air conditioner:
- Your air conditioning system has reached the end of its life span
- Your system is running inefficiently
- Your system requires frequent and expensive repairs
Why is my air conditioner blowing hot air?
Here are some reasons why your air conditioner could be blowing hot air:
- Dirty air filter
- Low refrigerant
- Dirty evaporator coils
Should I adjust my thermostat when I leave to save energy?
By adjusting your thermostat to conserve AC while you’re gone, you will not only save energy, but additional costs, as well.
How often should I schedule cooling maintenance for my home?
In order to keep your HVAC system running smoothly, and to ensure that there are no underlying problems that could mount into larger, more costly issues, it’s recommended that you schedule AC maintenance at least once every year. This will not only increase the overall efficiency of your system, but will guarantee the you get the longest service life possible.
When should I replace my current AC system?
If your home’s cooling system is old, inefficient, or needs constant repairs, it may be time to consider upgrading to a new, more energy-efficient model. The general rule of thumb is, if repairs cost more than 50% of a new system, your best bet in the long run would be an HVAC system replacement.
Fortunately, the cooling experts at Suburban HVAC can provide you with comprehensive replacement options that take into consideration your home’s age, size, and cooling needs, as well as your budget.
If you need AC maintenance or if you’re considering upgrading your HVAC system for better energy efficiency, contact our team today! Give us a call at 781-769-1515 or schedule your services online! We are happy to provide you with comprehensive cooling solutions for your Westwood, MA home!
Why Choose Us: Our Customer Service Values
With all of the choices of technicians in the area, our customer service values set us apart from the competition.
Our values include:
- Fast response time by a dedicated customer service representative
- Technicians are armed with computerized dispatch and communication systems, keeping us ahead of the curve, and on top of your every need
- Technicians automatically receive detailed customer history that covers the last six service calls prior to arriving at your home
- Our staff is built of licensed and certified technicians
- We cultivate consistent and ongoing technician training provided by industry professionals
We are committed to providing solutions and bringing lasting comfort to Westwood, MA homeowners.
Get started with the Suburban difference today with AC preventive maintenance by calling 781-769-1515 or by contacting us online.