Welcome To Suburban
What value do you place on being comfortable and healthy?
This is New England where the winter temperatures can drop so low your shadow freezes or soar so high you melt down, which, as luck would have it, is usually the exact time your heating and air conditioning breaks down.
Whether your goal is to lower your energy costs with a new, high efficiency unit, or simply to have a dedicated, experienced team standing by 24-7 to service your current system, you can take comfort with Suburban. Since 1965, our family owned business has been proudly providing cost effective, energy efficient heating and cooling systems that not only keep your indoor environment comfortable, but healthier too.
- Our experienced technicians are NATE*, QIV*, and EPA* certified.
- They receive ongoing training to stay on top of the latest trends in heating and air conditioning technology, HVAC service solutions, and energy efficiency standards.
- No matter what the make and model, you can trust Suburban to get the job done right.
We are proud to be one of a handful of New England companies to have received the highest honor in our industry – The Carrier President’s Award for Excellence. Your home’s heating and cooling system is a major investment. Hire a company you can trust. Choose Suburban.
- Optimizing the Cool: Accenting Your HVAC Equipment During the Hot Summer Months
- You Get What You Pay For: Invest in the Health of Your HVAC System
- Installing HVAC Satisfaction: Trinity Episcopal Church
- For Your Consideration: Equipment Features to Mull Over While Installing New HVAC Equipment
- The Cool is in the Coils