WHY WE LOVE CAMBRIDGE, MA.
At Suburban, we think of the communities we serve as “part of our neighborhood.” Members of our staff live in these communities, as do hundreds of our customers.
Yes, we know towns like Cambridge inside and out. And we know we can help you keep your family comfortable.
- Heating system service new furnace or miler
- Central air conditioning service
- Carrier air conditioning products
- Air filters, air purifiers, humidifiers, uv lamps
So what do we love about Cambridge?
- Home of Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Situated directly north of the city of Boston, across the Charles River, it was named in honor of the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom, an important center of the Puritan theology embraced by the town’s founders.
- Cambridge was incorporated as a city in 1846. This was despite noticeable tensions between East Cambridge, Cambridgeport, and Old Cambridge that stemmed from differences in each area’s culture, sources of income, and the national origins of the residents.
- The charming neighborhoods (“Squares”) of Cambridge are rich in options for shopping, dining, and sightseeing, offering plenty of theatres, museums, and historic sites. Central Square, the seat of city government, contains a variety of international restaurants and music clubs. Among the many attractions in Cambridge is the Museum of Science, featuring more than 400 interactive exhibits, a planetarium, and a state-of-the-art IMAX Theatre.