Commercial Cooling Installation in MA and NH
There are many things that come to mind when prioritizing your commercial AC needs. The top three that come to mind (and that we provide) are:
Quality is often thrown to the side in our industry, but when you contact Suburban, we cut no corners. At Suburban, we strive to set you up for comfort, energy efficiency, and savings with our work. As a local company, we value the businesses around us. When you work with Suburban, we will treat you like a partner, not just a customer.
Our AC Installation Services in Massachusetts
When you are in need of an AC installation service, you will need knowledgeable technicians that can perform the installation correctly to prevent any mishaps. Our installation services include:
- Cooling system installation, maintenance, and service
- New construction cooling/HVAC installations
- HVAC tenant improvement and retrofit
- HVAC duct systems and repairs
- Energy-efficient cooling solutions and management
- Air purifiers for your business
We provide the best installation services, guaranteed!
We Work With Top HVAC Manufacturers
Our technicians are qualified and knowledgeable to work on most major brands and systems. We work with many different brands to serve many different customers.
Some of the major brands we work with are:
- Trane/American Standard
- Johnson Controls/York
- Many more!
To find out more about what our technicians can do for you, contact our team today at 781-769-1515.
Why Choose Suburban HVAC?
Suburban HVAC believes business-to-business support is beneficial to our communities. We will partner with you to meet your priorities:
- Best possible price
- Cleaner air for public health
- Fast turnaround time
- Knowledgeable service quality
- Service designed to avoid business interruptions
- Superior customer care
Some of the commercial cooling frequently asked questions we receive include:
My commercial AC unit isn’t cooling the way it did last year. What’s wrong?
It could be several things:
- Blockages – When office furniture gets moved around, vents can sometimes become blocked.
- Capacity – If you’ve expanded or have a new tenant with different HVAC needs, your AC may be undersized. If you have too much cooling for your property, the system may turn on and off too frequently. You’ll have uneven airflow, and the humidity may increase; it will feel warmer than it actually is.
- Dirty ducts – Debris, dust, dirt, and airborne pollutants build up in the ductwork and reduce or block airflow.
- Heat – Large appliances and especially electronics generate a lot of heat. A change in tenants can be the cause. (Urge tenants and residents to switch to LED lighting and turn off unused equipment and appliances that cause “phantom” energy loss.)
- Humidity – Older commercial AC systems have more problems keeping up with high humidity.
- Old property – Older buildings leak air throughout, and your AC may be struggling.
- Refrigerant leak/dirty fan – Neglected AC systems develop corrosion, accumulate grime, and moving parts tend to break down faster. Many of these issues can be avoided with commercial AC maintenance. Your existing unit could last as long as 15-20 years if properly maintained, especially if you’re not ready to replace your older unit.
- Sun – Do a building walkthrough to see how much sunlight is entering windows. If sunlight is straining your AC unit, consider installing better blinds or shades.
- Thermostat wars – That always-cold person closes vents when no one is looking, or worse, adjusts the zoned-cooling thermostat.
What is a “high-efficiency” commercial AC system?
Commercial companies could save big by replacing 10- to 20-ton RTUs with high-efficiency units. Replacing your older RTU unit can save so much money it might be more cost-effective to replace your older unit even before its expiration. It’s possible to reduce energy costs by 40%-50%. (A 25,000 sq. ft. retail store could save $7,000-$24,000/year. A 45,000 sq.ft. supermarket could save $16,000-$52,000/year.)