WHY WE LOVE JAMAICA PLAIN, MA.
At Suburban, we think of the communities we serve as “part of our neighborhood.” Members of our staff live in these communities, as do hundreds of our customers.
Yes, we know towns like Jamaica Plain inside and out. And we know we can help you keep your family comfortable.
- Heating system service new furnace or miler
- Central air conditioning service
- Carrier air conditioning products
- Air filters, air purifiers, humidifiers, uv lamps
So what do we love about Jamaica Plain?
- Locals call Jamaica Plain “JP.” The classic streetcar suburb has become one of Boston’s most diverse and happening neighborhoods.
- Founded by Boston Puritans seeking farm land to the south, it was originally part of the town of Roxbury. The community seceded from Roxbury as a part of the new town of West Roxbury in 1851, and became part of Boston when West Roxbury was annexed to Boston in 1874.
- The oldest community theatre in the US, Footlight Club, is located in this neighborhood.
- Jamaica Plain, often referred to in the 19th century as “the Eden of America,” is one of the greenest neighborhoods in the city of Boston.