Residential Heating & Cooling Services for Scituate, MA.
Suburban HVAC: Providing HVAC service and sales support to Scituate, Massachusetts.
At Suburban, we think of the communities we serve as “part of our neighborhood.” Members of our staff live in these communities, as do hundreds of our customers.
Yes, we know towns like Scituate inside and out. And we know we can help you keep your family comfortable during seasons hot and cold. Comfort comes in differing degrees here in the Northeast, so it’s imperative you work with a local HVAC company that you can trust, and puts your own unique environmental comfort needs first – around the home and office.
- Heating system service – new HVAC, furnace, or repairs to existing systems
- Central air conditioning service
- Carrier air conditioning products
- Air filters
- Air purifiers
- UV lamps
- Scheduled maintenance contracts
Fun facts about Scituate, Massachusetts:
- The name Scituate is derived from “satuit,” the Wampanoag term for cold brook, which refers to a brook that runs to the inner harbor of the town. In 1710, several residents emigrated to Rhode Island and founded Scituate, Rhode Island, naming it after their previous hometown.
- Scituate is considered a South Shore community, located just south of the mouth of greater Boston Harbor. The town is not contiguous; Humarock is a part of Scituate which can only be reached from Marshfield.
- The British Daily Mail newspaper declared Scituate “the most Irish town in America” based on 2010 U. S. Census data, in which 47.5% of residents listed their primary ancestry as Irish.