Back to blog
Stay Cool With the Suburban Difference
Massachusetts is known for its swinging temperatures and high humidity levels during the spring and summer months. The team at Suburban HVAC understands your need for quick, efficient AC repair services and aims to provide fast, friendly services. Whether that service is with regularly scheduled maintenance or an emergency service, Suburban is here to help.
Keep your home comfortable and stay cool with the Suburban difference in Westwood, MA area this spring and summer.
Types of Systems We Repair
There are many different systems that homeowners in Westwood, MA choose from when it comes to their AC unit. With all of the variety, we have trained technicians that are knowledgeable on different systems.
- AC compressors
- AC condensers
- Evaporator coils
- Air handlers
- Ductless & mini-split systems
- Zoned systems
- Air conditioning filters
- And more!
Our technicians are trained for whatever problems are out there. You can be guaranteed that your home will return to its normal comfort levels in no time when we come for a service.
Contact our team today by calling 781-769-1515 or by contacting us online for AC repairs.
Signs Your Westwood AC Unit Needs a Repair
A properly maintained air conditioner will last you a long time in Westwood. But as your central AC unit gets older, problems can start to occur. If you’re unsure whether you need a repair, here is a list of problems that signal you need a repair:
- Blowing warm air. One common problem many homeowners notice is that their air conditioner blows warm air. This warm air is likely the result of a bad part or a refrigerant leak and will require professional AC repair service
- Leaking water. Although a water leak is preferable to a refrigerant leak, it’s still a problem. Leaking water can indicate that your AC unit has a serious issue. Call a professional soon, especially before mold and mildew growth occurs
- Motor cycling on and off. When your air conditioner keeps cycling off and on, it could be that its compressor or fan controls are damaged or worn down. Sometimes it’s an indication that the unit is too large for your home
- Inconsistent temperatures. If there are no obvious signs of damage to your air conditioner but it’s not providing enough cool air, give us a call. We use the latest tools and technology to figure out exactly what is going on with your air conditioner and get it fixed as soon as possible
- Strange noises. Is your AC clanging, banging, clicking, or whining? Loud noises coming from your air conditioner usually mean your fan coil is dislodged or frayed. As the belt continues to degrade, the noise can get louder and louder, causing a strain on your machine until the whole thing finally comes apart
Don’t wait until it’s too late! If you are experiencing any of these problems, contact your local professionals at Suburban today by calling 781-769-1515 or contacting us online.
Why Choose Us: Our Customer Service Values
With all of the choices of technicians in the area, our customer service values set us apart from the competition. Beyond our technical skills, we have staff who are friendly and pride themselves on having the best customer service around.
Our values include:
- Fast response time by a dedicated customer service representative
- Technicians are armed with computerized dispatch and communication systems, keeping us ahead of the curve and on top of your every need
- Technicians automatically receive detailed customer history that covers the last six service calls prior to arriving at your home
- Our staff is built of licensed and certified technicians
- We cultivate consistent and ongoing technician training provided by industry professionals
We are committed to providing solutions and bringing lasting comfort to Westwood, MA homeowners.
Get started with the Suburban difference today; schedule an AC repair by calling 781-769-1515 or by contacting us online.