WE DELIVER ON OUR PROMISE 24-7
Maintaining a preventative line of thinking helps keep your equipment running optimally, thereby reducing the risk of costly repair bills, and maximizing monthly energy savings.
Should your system need repair or maintenance, you can rely on our year-round service to provide emergency repairs as well as planned maintenance for all brands of central heating and air conditioning equipment.
No matter the situation, take comfort: We’ll be right over.
Our customer service at a glance
- Fast response time by a dedicated customer service representative.
- Technicians are armed with computerized dispatch and communication systems, keeping us ahead of the curve, and on top of your every need.
- Technicians automatically receive detailed customer history of the last six service calls prior to arriving at your home.
- Our staff is built of licensed and certified technicians.
- We cultivate consistent and ongoing technician training provided by industry professionals.
In short: We have a commitment to quality and to achieving the highest level of satisfaction from our customers.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Click the visuals below to enlarge size
Save 10%-40% with the correct thermostat for your system and home.
Expand below to view examples of why preventive maintenance is highly recommendedFor Air Conditioning
- Dirty condenser coils increase your electrical bill.
- Dirty evaporator coils (even with a small amount of dirt) can decrease efficiency, increase operating costs, and be a major cause of compressor failure.
- A low or high refrigerant charge can cause compressor failure.
- Loose belts and worn pulleys decrease airflow.
- Improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail.
- Algae can plug a condensation drain which can cause expensive water damage.
- Heat exchangers can develop cracks, risking carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Dirty burners cause poor combustion resulting in heat going up the stack.
- A defective thermocouple will cause the furnace to shut down.
- Weak or dirty pilots can be extinguished causing the furnace to shutdown.
- Safety controls left unchecked can cause dangerous problems.