WHY WE LOVE SOUTH BOSTON, MA.
At Suburban, we think of the communities we serve as “part of our neighborhood.” Members of our staff live in these communities, as do hundreds of our customers.
Yes, we know towns like South Boston inside and out. And we know we can help you keep your family comfortable.
- Heating system service new furnace or miler
- Central air conditioning service
- Carrier air conditioning products
- Air filters, air purifiers, humidifiers, uv lamps
So what do we love about South Boston?
- Locals call South Boston “Southie.” South Boston is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the United States and is full of rich history and culture.
- Once a predominantly working class Irish Catholic community, in recent years South Boston has become increasingly desirable among young professionals and families who are attracted to the neighborhood’s strong sense of community and quick access to downtown and public transportation.
- East Broadway in South Boston topped the Boston Globe’s top streets to live in Boston in 2015.
- South Boston erected the first Vietnam Veterans memorial in the United States.