Our heating and air conditioning contracting firm is in immediate need of a qualified Sales Support Coordinator. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list. We have Residential and Commercial sales teams specializing in new installations, retrofit, service and maintenance for clients in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Previous sales support experience is not required, and we offer an in-house training program for young professionals. However, prior administrative or clerical experience will be enormously helpful in ensuring your success in this position.
- Compile daily lists of leads and delegate individual leads to sales team associates
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system for administrative and sales professionals
- Providing sales and administrative support to Sales personnel
- Assist with the coordination of Marketing activities.
- Handle all administrative duties for the organization and scheduling of client and staff meetings
- Follow up with clients on the telephone for administrative purposes
- Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics and other key data
Qualifications and skills:
- A positive, sales oriented attitude; comfortable contacting and supporting customers by phone and email
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft CRM or other similar
- Customer Relational Management application
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and follow through with a “hands on”, “can do” and “Jack of all trades” positive attitude.
- An associate degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Able to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
If you are committed to your trade and the idea of working for a sincere organization interests you, send us your resume.