Suburban HVAC is a six (6) time Carrier President’s Award winner celebrating over 50 years servicing Massachusetts and New Hampshire. As a Residential Service Technician, you will Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems. Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies. Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
At Suburban, the value of your workmanship will never go unnoticed, and your opportunity to shine will never be in short supply. Enjoy the benefit of year-round employment, career advancement opportunities, and company sponsored training. In addition to a great work environment we provide a full range of benefits, including:
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Life Insurance
- Paid PTO, Vacations and Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Uniforms and Well-equipped Trucks
- Factory Training
We are seeking a motivated HVAC Apprentice who meets the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification, preferably from a trade or vocational school
- Valid drivers’ license and good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check
- 2+ years related experience
If you are committed to your trade and the idea of working for a sincere organization interests you, send us your resume.