Suburban HVAC is a six (6) time Carrier President’s Award winner celebrating over 50 years servicing Massachusetts and New Hampshire. We are seeking individuals with the will and desire to become tradespeople. As an Installation Apprentice, you will work side by side experienced Mechanics that want you to succeed. Includes installation of commercial and residential heating and cooling equipment. Knowledge of forced hot air (FHA) and forced hot water (FHW) (gas and oil) systems required.
At Suburban, the value of your workmanship will never go unnoticed, and your opportunity to shine will never be in short supply. Enjoy the benefit of year-round employment, career advancement opportunities, and company sponsored training. In addition to a great work environment we provide a full range of benefits, including:
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Life Insurance
- Paid PTO, Vacations and Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Uniforms and Well-equipped Trucks
- Factory Training
We are seeking a motivated HVAC Apprentice who meets the following requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification, preferably from a trade or vocational school
- Valid drivers’ license and good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check
- Entry level position, willing to train
Skills/Qualifications: HVAC Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting
If you are committed to your trade and the idea of working for a sincere organization interests you, send us your resume.