Residential Heating & Cooling Services for Marshfield MA.
Suburban Companies: Providing HVAC service and sales support to Marshfield, Massachusetts.
At Suburban, we think of the communities we serve as “part of our neighborhood.” Members of our staff live in these communities, as do hundreds of our customers.
Yes, we know towns like Marshfield MA inside and out. And we know we can help you keep your family comfortable during seasons hot and cold. Comfort comes in differing degrees here in the Northeast, so it’s imperative you work with a local HVAC company that you can trust, and puts your own unique environmental comfort needs first – around the home and office.
- Heating system service – new HVAC, furnace, or repairs to existing systems
- Central air conditioning service
- Carrier air conditioning products
- Air filters
- Air purifiers
- UV lamps
- Scheduled maintenance contracts
Fun facts about Marshfield, Massachusetts:
- Marshfield is named for the many salt marshes, which border the salt and brackish borders of the town.
- There are three rivers, the North (along the northern border of the town), South (which branches at the mouth of the North River and heads south through the town) and the Green Harbor River (which flows just west of Brant Rock and Green Harbor Point at the south of town). This almost certainly adds to the humidity level that exists in the town!
- In February 2009, actor/comedian, Steve Carell bought the Marshfield Hills General Store.