Listen, we understand the conscious need to make sure we’re keeping as much money as we can in our own wallet. Finances are tight. And we want to remain as financially solvent as possible.
We get asked from time-to-time if it really matters who installs and maintains an HVAC system. Sure, it may seem like a mundane subject, but the long and short of it is, yes, it does matter. If it didn’t truly believe that, we wouldn’t be in the business offering our services.
Does it really matter which physician you see for your annual physical? Or how about that surgeon that’s about to replace that ailing hip or knee? Care to leave that to chance in the spirit of saving an incremental amount of money? You want the best, right? Of course you do.
The same logic applies to the immediate environment around you. It’s true. The air that you’re breathing has a literal effect on your personal health. If you’re leaving that to chance, who knows what detriment you’re doing to yourself simply by utilizing the function of your lungs and breathing in whatever is in the air around you. The key word there is “whatever.” That is never the right attitude to have about ANYTHING.
Here are some questions you SHOULD be asking when contracting out your HVAC installation and service needs:
- Are there employee background checks in place?
- Are the proper insurances and licenses in order?
- Can you talk to me about the task of pulling permits?
- What sorts of factory authorized training and certifications do you put the crew through?
- Is my satisfaction 100% guaranteed?
- What’s your track record like? How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide me with referrals and/or references?
- Is your service department dependable and accessible?
- Can you help assist me with rebates? (Learn more about Mass Save Benefits)
Don’t be shy to ask these questions. They’re invaluable to a consumer looking to make an educated choice. The contractor you choose should be as important if not more important than the actual products you’re looking to install/service.
By hiring an educated, certified contractor that really cares about their work, you:
- Save money on future visits because it’s done right the first time.
- Save money on utility bills due to a properly installed and maintained heating and cooling system that runs at an optimally efficient level.
- Save money on medical bills that arise from an improperly conditioned living environment (poor air quality).
- Can take comfort.
By choosing Suburban for all of your HVAC needs you can be confident in the peace of mind we provide you, and know that you’ll be taken care of 24/7/365. There’s a reason we were honored with The Carrier President’s Award for Excellence – the highest honor in our industry. That reason is you, the customer, and our desire to make sure you’re in good hands.
Contact us today.